- Peaceful and relaxing setting…
- The glistening, lantern-lit stone pavement leads you to
a recessed entrance, where you are welcomed
by the delicate fragrance of Japanese incense.
In a quiet, peaceful and relaxing setting,
guests are able to fully savor a quintessential Kyoto dining experience.
IN THE KITCHEN
- Koichi Endo / Owner & Chef
- Kyoto-style cuisine,” Koichi Endo has adopted a unique management stylefor his restaurant and continued to expand his business operations,
while preserving the traditional culture and customs of Kyoto as the eldest son of the long-standing Japanese style hotel.
- Satoshi Masuda / Head Chef
- His sharp, well-honed skills as a master tempura chef have impressed customers from all over the world.
As the head chef of TEMPURA ENDO – Kyoto-style – he will continue to demonstrate his exquisite art of tempura to our patrons in Beverly Hills.